Are you interested in helping thousands of young people fulfill their dream to travel and work abroad? Do you have a keen eye for detail and a knack for customer service? Would you like to be part of one of the world’s largest organizations in international internship coordination?
WHO WE ARE
We believe in our purpose in helping people realize their potential and we work hard to bring this to life every day through our vision and values. In 2020, The Intern Group was recognised as one of Europe’s top 100 ed-tech companies (HolonIQ Europe EdTech 100 – HolonIQ) and both our virtual and international programmes continue to go from strength to strength. We connect talented individuals from across the world with high-quality internships and curate strong professional development experiences. The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to interns and companies alike. Being part of The Intern Group will allow you to discover yourself and realize that your potential has no limits.
Take a moment and pause - imagine everyone in our world realizing their potential - 8 billion people. Imagine what we could achieve! This is the world to which we aspire. Listen to our co-founder Johanna Molina elaborating on our aspiration.
The Intern Group is seeking a highly driven Salesperson to join our Admissions team. Our Admissions team interviews top students from all over the globe who are applying to our award-winning internship program. These interviews are our opportunity to check whether the students meet our acceptance criteria and visa regulations while getting them excited to intern abroad.
YOUR SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS:
All of these requirements are 100% essential to be successful in the role. You must meet all of these requirements to apply.
- Native level of English
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or relevant experience.
- You are extremely reliable and driven by meeting goals & targets since this position is based around bringing in sales.
- You enjoy talking to people from different cultures and have a professional and persuasive phone manner with strong emotional intelligence skills.
- You are passionate about travel and understand and appreciate the value of an international internship.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
- Generous global PTO policy
- Share options
- Access to our Career Advancement Training and the Keynote Speaker Series
- Potential to grow professionally in the international education sector
- Salary is competitive and is composed of a base salary and commission for sales.
HOW TO GET ON BOARD:
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. If you would like to apply, click on the “Apply for this Job” button above and submit a brief cover note (addressed to Mr. Taco) telling us a bit about yourself along with your resume or CV in English.