EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR - Hong Kong (Must currently live in Hong Kong)
Do you want to help thousands of young people to realize their potential? Are you a customer focused individual with exceptional interpersonal skills? Do you want to join one of the world’s leading ed-tech companies, working to make an impact on the lives of young talent around the world?
WHO WE ARE
We believe in our purpose in helping people realize their potential and we work hard to bring this to life every day through our vision and values. In 2020, The Intern Group was recognised as one of Europe’s top 100 ed-tech companies (HolonIQ Europe EdTech 100 – HolonIQ) and our virtual program continues to go from strength to strength. We connect talented individuals from across the world with high-quality internships and curate strong professional development experiences. The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to interns and companies alike. Being part of The Intern Group will allow you to discover yourself and realize that your potential has no limits.
Take a moment and pause - imagine everyone in our world realizing their potential - 8 billion people. Imagine what we could achieve! This is the world to which we aspire. Listen to our co-founder Johanna Molina elaborating on our aspiration:https://youtu.be/6C28cisI6bo
More about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com/
City: Hong Kong
Expected Start Date: October 30th, 2021 or ASAP
Salary range: 3,500-5,000 HKD/month (15 hours/month) based on your experience.
We are recruiting for our Hong Kong based Experience Coordinator position. 2021 saw the relaunch of our Hong Kong program, and we require an energetic and responsible candidate who will be tasked with event execution to develop strong relationships to form an intern community; while delivering the cultural and social elements of our program.
The Hong Kong Experience Coordinator is the perfect role for someone interested in working with young people and organizing events. You will ensure that the student’s stay is social, welcoming and memorable. The role is integral to the feedback and success of the program and requires an enthusiastic personality with great communication skills. Whilst the role is part-time, you will be a key representative of the Hong Kong programme and will be vital towards the success of the Hong Kong programme. If you are a fun, organised, independent and highly sociable person who knows Hong Kong and its culture well. This will be the most enjoyable job opportunity you’ll come across.
Hours: 15 hours per week (Part-Time)
Expected start date: October 30th, 2021 or ASAP
- Provide duty of care to in-country customers
- Deliver program events and meet-ups (both in-person and virtual events)
- Manage complaint escalation and other customer service initiatives
- Deliver and share customer feedbacks to the team
- Other program admin and projects as requested
- Manage social media accounts & online community (WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook).
- Offer emergencies support, if any
- First-class people skills
- A fun, positive, highly social and engaging personality
- Creativity to curate amazing experiences
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Cantonese
- The ability to practice cultural sensitivity when interacting with people from all around the world
- An in-depth knowledge & familiarity of Hong Kong and what the city has to offer
- Organisation skills in abundance
- Strong in-person and digital communication capabilities
- Effective problem solving & conflict resolution skills
- Reliability and professionalism at all times
- The right to work in Hong Kong
- Passion for travel and cultural exchanges
- Experience in Customer Service, Community or Event Management
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to enjoy and attend programme events
- Professional development and continuous learning opportunities
HOW TO GET ON BOARD
We’re excited to hear from you. If you would like to apply, click on the “Apply for this Job” button above and submit a brief cover letter telling us a bit about yourself along with your resume or CV in English.