Do you want to help thousands of young people to realize their potential? Are you a target-driven individual with exceptional interpersonal skills and have a passion for driving new business? Do you want to join one of the world’s leading ed-tech companies, working to make an impact on the lives of young talent around the world?
WHO WE ARE
We believe in our purpose in helping people realize their potential and we work hard to bring this to life every day through our vision and values. In 2020, The Intern Group was recognised as one of Europe’s top 100 ed-tech companies (HolonIQ Europe EdTech 100 – HolonIQ) and both our virtual and international programmes continue to go from strength to strength. We connect talented individuals from across the world with high-quality internships and curate strong professional development experiences. The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to interns and companies alike. Being part of The Intern Group will allow you to discover yourself and realize that your potential has no limits.
More about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com/
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern who is passionate about the education to employability space. If you want to develop your skills within marketing and are open to learning new, transferable skills to help contribute to our growing business, this role is for you!
The role calls for attention to detail and creative thought and in return we can offer an interesting and varied experience. You will need to have great communication skills. This role isn’t for you if you don’t like fast-paced teams where something new is happening every day and nothing stands still.
Our Marketing team welcomes ideas for improvement and is a place where your skills and abilities will be put to good use. The Intern Group is a very passionate, hands-on team in which each member is encouraged to contribute and make their mark.
We are on a truly exciting path of growth right now and the opportunity is very much there for someone who wants to create the change that helps us scale our offering and be able to bring their ideas to life. Our Marketing team is fun and energetic, and they look forward to welcoming a new team member to the fold!
Office Location: Remote
YOUR KEY KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Social media support
- Assist in Wordpress website maintenance and management
- Support organic and paid marketing initiatives
- Marketing and cross-platform analytics reporting
- Reply to and engage current community members
- Lead nurturing
- Marketing administration
- Previous experience in digital marketing, especially social media
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, exceptionally detail oriented with excellent communication skills
- Well-versed in all the major social platforms and constantly keeping tabs on what’s new, next, and trending.
- Preferred previous experience with the go-to marketing tech tools: Wordpress, Mailchimp, SEMrush/Moz, Google Analytics, and basic design software.
- Written and Spoken English at fluent level
- Competitive stipend
- Generous global PTO policy
- Continuous learning opportunities
- The incredible opportunity to meet new people and network with people from all around the world across a wide range of industries.
HOW TO APPLY
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. If you would like to apply, click on the “Apply for this Job” button above and submit a brief cover note (addressed to Mr. Taco) telling us a bit about yourself along with your resume or CV in English.