Do you want to help thousands of young people to realize their potential? Are you a customer focused individual with exceptional interpersonal skills? Do you want to join one of the world’s leading ed-tech companies, working to make an impact on the lives of young talent around the world?
WHO WE ARE
We believe in our purpose in helping people realize their potential and we work hard to bring this to life every day through our vision and values. In 2020, The Intern Group was recognised as one of Europe’s top 100 ed-tech companies (HolonIQ Europe EdTech 100 – HolonIQ) and our virtual program continues to go from strength to strength. We connect talented individuals from across the world with high-quality internships and curate strong professional development experiences. The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to interns and companies alike. Being part of The Intern Group will allow you to discover yourself and realize that your potential has no limits.
Take a moment and pause - imagine everyone in our world realizing their potential - 8 billion people. Imagine what we could achieve! This is the world to which we aspire. Listen to our co-founder Johanna Molina elaborating on our aspiration:https://youtu.be/6C28cisI6bo
More about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com/
We are looking for an entry-level Program Advisory & Visa (PAV) Assistant who is passionate about education and is looking for a role in which delighting the participants is at the heart of what you do. This role will work directly with and support the Program Advisory & Visa Lead with new intern on-boarding, compliance assurance, visa assistance, and project management.
We are just about to launch two new exciting products in this role that will be vital in ensuring the successful roll out and embedding of these programs. This role will support the PAV and wider Experience team in delivering and ensuring compliance around all visa processes for our participants.
You will need to have a great administration mindset and customer service skills in order to fully engage with new and potential participants. Our participants are at the heart of everything we do, and this role plays such a key part in the education experience.
We are not perfect, there are some processes to smooth out and you’ll be given the freedom to make the changes you want, time waits for no one so there will be a bit of juggling to do as business as usual must go on too!
This role is for you if you can work well with ambiguity, you are truly able to deliver exceptional service, have experience with and working knowledge of visa processes and customer service. This role isn’t for you if you don’t like fast-paced teams where something new is happening every day and nothing stands still.
We are on a truly exciting path of growth right now and the opportunity is very much there for someone who wants to create the change that helps us scale our offering and be able to bring their ideas to life. The PAV and Experience teams are fun and energetic, and they look forward to welcoming a new team member to the fold!
- Communicate with participants to guide them through our onboarding & visa processes to ensure that they arrive in the country on time.
- Ensure that all regional visa instructions and documents are up-to-date
- Assist the PAV Lead in hosting webinars
- Shadow the PAV Lead in relevant meetings in an observational and support capacity.
- Working closely with our partner visa sponsors
- Assisting in conducting substantive research into immigration/labour procedures
- Collaborate with other internal departments to ensure they are fully aware of visa eligibility
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for role:
- Achieve on-time arrival for at least 95% of our customers
- Achieve a first-response time within 24 business hours
- Achieve a first-call resolution rate of 50%
The Essential Experience/Skills:
- Are self-motivated, emotionally-intelligent, independent with organisational and time management skills to deliver multiple tasks concurrently
- Are proficient in English
- Are very detailed oriented
- Are strongly logical, experimental and innovative in risk management
- Are flexible, adaptable, and responsive to an ever-changing work environment
- Are able to practice cultural sensitivity & engage with people from globally
- Are familiar with G Suite. CRM experience is a plus
- Experience in administration, operation, or customer services is a plus
- Valid legal right to work in Thailand
- Competitive salary
- Generous global PTO policy
- Continuous learning opportunities
- The incredible opportunity to meet new people and network with people from all around the world across a wide range of industries.
HOW TO APPLY
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. If you would like to apply, click on the “Apply for this Job” button above and submit a brief cover note (addressed to Mr. Taco) telling us a bit about yourself along with your resume or CV in English.
The Intern Group is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.