Magma Partners is a leading Latin American venture capital firm. Founded in 2014, Magma has invested in 100+ top startups that are solving Latin America's biggest problems and driving top-tier returns for our investors.
Why join Magma
Magma Partners is constantly working to provide a healthy environment that values your contribution and creativity. Our team is fully remote, and we encourage our team to never stop learning, continuously take on new challenges, and explore opportunities to grow within the organization.
In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to work with our tech team that builds Magma-owned products and supports our portfolio companies who have founders in 30+ cities around Latin America, the US, and Europe.
We are searching for a highly-skilled project manager responsible for handling our company's ongoing projects contributing to Magma's and portfolio companies' growth. You will be working closely with our tech team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. This role will report directly to the Account Manager and the CEO of Magma Infrastructure.
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Determine and define projects scope and objectives
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Set deadlines and assign responsibilities
- Track projects costs
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties know the impacts on schedule and budget
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Provide constant project updates to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
Skills and qualifications
- Proven working experience in project management
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Interested in Venture Capital, startups, ML, and Data-driven products
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills