Do you want to help thousands of young people to realize their potential? Are you a target-driven individual with exceptional interpersonal skills and have a passion for driving new business? Do you want to join one of the world’s leading ed-tech companies, working to make an impact on the lives of young talent around the world?
WHO WE ARE
We believe in our purpose in helping people realize their potential and we work hard to bring this to life every day through our vision and values. In 2020, The Intern Group was recognised as one of Europe’s top 100 ed-tech companies (HolonIQ Europe EdTech 100 – HolonIQ) and both our virtual and international programmes continue to go from strength to strength. We connect talented individuals from across the world with high-quality internships and curate strong professional development experiences. The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to interns and companies alike. Being part of The Intern Group will allow you to discover yourself and realize that your potential has no limits.
Take a moment and pause - imagine everyone in our world realizing their potential - 8 billion people. Imagine what we could achieve! This is the world to which we aspire. Listen to our co-founder Johanna Molina elaborating on our aspiration.
More about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com/
Our University Partnerships Administrative Intern works directly with and supports the University Partnerships Team. The role will be responsible for updating, entering, and maintaining accurate partnership details, information, and records, as well as supporting the delivery of key departmental projects. This is a six-month, remote role. You’ll join a dynamic and fast-paced work environment with an organization employing individuals from around the world who are dedicated to providing outstanding experiences for our participants.
Office Location: (Remote)
YOUR KEY KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primarily responsible for updating, entering, and maintaining accurate partnership details, information, and records.
- In collaboration with GPT team members, responsible for obtaining and entering client and partner data into the CRM and partner files
- Identify, verify, and update data where necessary
- Identify, verify, correct, and report on data entry errors and omissions
- Process large amounts of information from clients/partners, utilizing a variety of computer programs such as Microsoft Office products, Google Suite, and SalesForce.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must. Data integrity and accuracy is a necessity.
- Work independently and as part of a team to achieve program goals through the accuracy of client data.
- Pursuing a university degree or recently graduated
- Strong written and spoken English
- Excellent time and priority management
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills - ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strategic thinker and proactive attitude to problem-solving
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with limited hourly supervision
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Living stipend
- Generous global PTO policy
- Continuous learning opportunities
- The incredible opportunity to meet new people and network with people from all around the world across a wide range of industries.
HOW TO APPLY
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. If you would like to apply, click on the “Apply for this Job” button above and submit a brief cover note (addressed to Mr. Taco) telling us a bit about yourself along with your resume or CV in English.
The Intern Group is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.