Do you want to help thousands of young people to realize their potential? Are you a target-driven individual with exceptional interpersonal skills and have a passion for driving new business? Do you want to join one of the world’s leading ed-tech companies, working to make an impact on the lives of young talent around the world?
WHO WE ARE
We believe in our purpose in helping people realize their potential and we work hard to bring this to life every day through our vision and values. In 2020, The Intern Group was recognised as one of Europe’s top 100 ed-tech companies (HolonIQ Europe EdTech 100 – HolonIQ) and both our virtual and international programmes continue to go from strength to strength. We connect talented individuals from across the world with high-quality internships and curate strong professional development experiences. The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to interns and companies alike. Being part of The Intern Group will allow you to discover yourself and realize that your potential has no limits.
Take a moment and pause - imagine everyone in our world realizing their potential - 8 billion people. Imagine what we could achieve! This is the world to which we aspire. Listen to our co-founder Johanna Molina elaborating on our aspiration.
More about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com/
Our University Partnerships Coordinator is designed with room to grow. This role supports the broader University Partnerships team in the delivery of its goals and objectives through executing unit-wide recruitment and administrative responsibilities, while also learning to operate a small partnership portfolio. Focused on partnership support, the University Partnerships Coordinator works hand in hand with our Partnership Manager, as well as interfaces with university staff in study abroad and career services offices. This role does not interface with students or participants except for during information and orientation sessions. The position also works closely with data, so the team can make data-driven decisions in support of its partner universities’ goals. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, attentive individual who is passionate about the intersection between international education and career readiness, and desires to learn and grow within this area.
Full Time: 40 hours per week
Location: North America or South Americas (Remote)
YOUR KEY KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist department staff in the support of their university portfolio(s).
- Conduct virtual information sessions for partner universities and pre-departure participants; as well as assist in the preparation of in-person campus events.
- Update and maintain CRM information related to partner data, department wide.
- Support the broader University Partnerships team in the delivery of its goals and objectives.
- Support the department’s diversity, equity, and inclusion work through data gathering and analysis.
- Monitor and report on participant evaluations, transcripts, and other quality control records.
- Assist with MOU agreement tracking and renewals.
- Organize site visits, trainings, and virtual demos for partner institution staff, as well as assist the team in conference preparations (reservations, bookings, meetings, materials preparation, etc).
- Support the recruitment of participants via managing a quarterly newsletter.
- In collaboration with Marketing, prepare and update promotional and descriptive materials for TIG’s portfolio of programs (e.g.flyers, information booklets, webpages, and broadcast bulletins such as Handshake and Terra Dotta).
- Oversee the alumni ambassador program, once re-launched.
- Under the guidance of senior UP staff, manage a select portfolio of partnerships.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluent or near fluency in written and spoken business English; Capacity in additional languages (e.g.: Spanish, Chinese languages, etc.) desirable
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Experience in a university or university-adjacent organization, or Accounts/Project Management
- Understanding of the higher education system in the UK and/or USA and willingness to learn in other core markets; Knowledge of higher education systems in Asia desirable
- Experience working with study abroad administrators and participants preferred
- Experience supporting staff members
- Experience working within CRMs (e.g. Salesforce)
- Process-oriented; Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Attentive builder of relationships
- Comfortable working in an autonomous and entrepreneurial manner from your home office; Use of your personal laptop for work purposes
- Experience studying/working/living abroad desirable
- Experience working with remote teams
- Competitive salary
- Generous global PTO policy
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Share options
- The incredible opportunity to meet new people and network with people from all around the world across a wide range of industries.
- Work closely with the University Partnerships team to ensure the success of university students and alumni in the pursuit of global career development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. If you would like to apply, click on the “Apply for this Job” button above and submit a brief cover note (addressed to Mr. Taco) telling us a bit about yourself along with your resume or CV in English.
The Intern Group is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.